Friday, December 5, 2008

The Season Of Giving!

Thanks to MiMi @ He & Me + 3 for passing on these 3 awesome awards (OK, she didn't exactly pass them on, but she did say I could have them!) I am so humbly honored and I love getting presents, especially this time of year! So, below are the 3 awards that I grabbed from her blog! Thanks MiMi!

The qualifications to receive the award are:
A. Display a cheerful attitude.
B. Love one another.
C. Make mistakes.
D. Learn from others.
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world.
F. Love life.
G. Love kids.
The Rules:
1. Must link it back to the creator
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 5 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fit the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
6. You must thank the winner

The Rules
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Thanks to Alicia @ More Than Words for passing on this super cool award to me! She tagged me on my comment page and I was so honored to accept it! It is very cool!


I've seen this award on other blogs but never knew what it meant (until now). This is the translation of what this award represents....

This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time, and relationships! This blog is exceedingly charming! This kind of blogger aims to find and be friends. This blogger is not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to writers like this one and those nominated below. The rules...deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.

I thank both of these ladies for their generosity! I love getting (or in this case, taking!) awards and posting them! It is so much fun.
Now for the tags...
I tag Y.O.U.
Ready, set, GO!
Take'm, they're yours!


OOHHH!!!
And don't forget to post a comment on my Pay it Forward post to join in the fun!
Today is the last day to get in for the give away.
The winners will be posted tomorrow!
Good Luck!

8 comments:

Davisix said...

Look at you and all those awards! You are SO deserving!!! xoxo Ang

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your awards!!! You are loading up girl :)

More Than Words said...

LOL..you remind me of myself when it comes to the awards! I love them too!! I know..as cheesy as that sounds!!

So..which ones can I take? LOL

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats to you! Aren't the awards fun? Love ya! HOpe you had a good Friday!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congrats! You deserve it girl! You are a great blogging friend!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating the Christmas season!

Us said...

Well, check you out!!! Yay! Check out my blog after 6:00 tonight! : ) xo Keli

Anonymous said...

Well look at you missy with all the awards! Well I guess no you do deserve every last one of them!!!
Have a great weekend!! So what did you buy with your gift card??????? Glad you got it ;) LeAnn

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

You go girl! I just love it. Happy award day to you! You just shine, sweet sister!!

Happy Saturday!