Saturday, December 6, 2008

Drumroll Please......

So, It is now MY turn to pay it forward! I am so excited! Last Sunday I posted about the beautiful journal that Debra sent me for being a 'Pay It Forward' winner at her blog, Clothed With Scarlet, and that is when I started my 'Pay It Forward'. If you commented on my 'Pay It Forward' post, then your name went into the Michigan Football Helmet and
my 3 boys pulled 3 new 'Pay It Forward' winners.

SSSOOO....with no further ado...

the winners are......


Waiting to grab the winners out of the Michigan helmet...
Mixing up all the entries...

Colin picks first and winner #1 is...

Tarah @ Eyeglasses & Endzones!! Yay You!!

Brendan picks second and winner #2 is...

LeAnn @ Tollesons 4 Him!! Yay You!!

Daddy picks third and winner #3 is...

MiMi @ He & Me +3!! Yay You!!


Congratulations Ladies!


As winners, these 3 wonderful ladies,
have agreed to 'Pay It Forward' at their blogs.
So be sure to check them out, because
I know, that you know, that they are awesome!
Thanks to all my fellow bloggy sisters who show me the love daily
and entered my 'Pay It Forward'.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats Ladies!!!

More Than Words said...

Your kids looked like they had alot of fun doing that!!!! Even your hubby looked excited at the end!! Haha!!

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo I finally won something I am so excited!! I will be checking my mail like crazy now!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks so much for picking me...Thanks for showing me the LOVE Rhino! You Da Man! Can't wait to spread the love over here:)

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

I recognize those post its!! What a great way to draw the 'Pay it Forward'!!!! You are such a sweetie!

Congrats to all those sweet bloggin ladies...I love 'em. (I don't know tolleson4him...a mere technicality...i'm sure i love her)

Yay! I'm so happy for everyone! Love ya bunches, Stacey!

Debra Kaye said...

Something for you at my place!

((hugs)) to you!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh My!!! Yeah! What did I win? I am so excited, I can hardly stand it...Oh, the excitement is unstopable....now, I have to think of something to pay forward!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congrats ladies!

I love the pic of your hubby on the couch. Too funny! Husbands are such good sports!

Davisix said...

Hmmm, should we be suspicious that your real life BFF was chosen? I'm just sayin'.... ;)

congrats to the winners...YAY!!