Monday, December 22, 2008

It Wasn't Me This Time, I Swear!


Well, here we are again and I can't believe it is Monday already. Seriously, where does the week go? So here I go again, because I tell ya, I wasn't me, It really wasn't!!


1. It wasn't me who went shopping, at 2 different stores, on Thursday night to specifically buy new PJs for the Polar Express party the kindergartners were having the next day. I really needed new jammies!


2. And it wasn't me who wore jammies to school on Friday, because I am a grown woman and a professional and I would not wear inappropriate dress to school just because the kids did.


3. It was not me who stopped at Walmart before school on Friday to run in and get the chocolate milk we used to make the hot chocolate. For goodness sake, I was in my PJs and it did not embarrass my kids, at all, that I dragged them in with me! It was good advertising since I did buy them there!


4. It wasn't me who stayed an hour and a half after dismissal on Friday (mind you, it was like a ghost town!) because I could not seem to get my act together and get outta there!


5. And it certainly was not me who has been up at the butt crack of dawn every morning since vaca started. I mean really, I can sleep till all hours of the morning, but NNNOOOO I am WIDE awake at the butt crack of it!


6. It wasn't me who waited until the last possible day to mail out my Christmas boxes to family in Michigan and now am sweating that they won't get there in time because of the H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. snow storm they received...stupid snow!


7. It was not me who went to Walmart TWICE on Saturday...the Saturday BEFORE Christmas. I am not that crazy to be in that store that close to Christmas and not twice in one day.
I would like to think that I am much smarter than that.


8. And finally, It was/is not me who is sitting here blogging instead of doing all the millions of other things that need to get done before Thursday. Oh well, whatchya gonna do?!


So what didn't YOU do this past week? For more fun visit MckMama at www.mycharmingkids.net.

And until next time....IT WASN'T ME, I SWEAR!!

14 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Girl you love some Walmart. I steer clear unless they are holding some of my pictures hostage then I must brave THE WALMART! LOL
My kids loved wearing their PJ's to school too. So much fun!
Still no presents...MUWAHHHHHHHAHHHHHH!
Thank God for insurance. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh yes....it wasn't ME either that blogged instead of brush my hair...or cleaned the kitchen...or started the daily laundry...NOPE! And it's not me either sitting here reading all the other Not Mes instead of getting up and DOING the said chores! LOL

Have a GREAT day today!!

Kelly said...

I am so busted on #8!! I am hosting a christmas party tonight, but obviously since I am here... I am not getting done what I need to!! :o) I guess I gotta run...

Davisix said...

Lovin' that you wore your jammies into the Wal-Mart! Did anyone in there even notice? hehe Great list and happy Monday before Christmas to you!! xoxo Ang

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh yeah, you were not the picture perfect portrait of a wal-mart shopper in your PJ's...unless of course you smacked your kids while you were in there too! LOL.

I also love that you have 1 million things to do and there is still a time for bloggin!

More Than Words said...

LOL about wearing the pj's in WM! My kids would have begged to stay in the car!!!

I'm going to avoid Wally World at all cost for the next two days. I know it's going to be a mad house in there!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

haha, yeah, I said I wasn't going to Wal-Mart this close to Christmas and we went Saturday night too.. haha.. And I think I am going to go out shopping today too.. haha..

I, too, love the "butt in air" sleeping.. haha! Too cute and funny!

Stacy said...

I always have to go buy new pjs when the kids need to wear them to school.

My son would have died if I went in with my pjs on and he's only 9!

Cathy said...

Don't ya just hate it when you CAN sleep in, but you still wake up! Great list!

Elyse said...

I refuse to go to Walmart till after Christmas right now! Glad you got to act like a kid with your PJs.
~Elyse~

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

Merry Christmas sweet sister! God bless you!

Jane Anne said...

#4- I am always the last one to leave. It drives my husband crazy but I just gave up on hurrying out a long time ago. I'd rather not get stressed.

Lisa said...

I just got your Christmas card today, thank you I love it. Nice not means.....looks like I need to go to walmart--I am not ready for Christmas : (

Lisa said...

I just got your Christmas card today, thank you I love it. Nice not means.....looks like I need to go to walmart--I am not ready for Christmas : (